Thursday, April 30, 2009

Weird Habit

Will you whack people when you are laughing?

I think most people won't do that but there is a girl in my class who does. Whenever i purposely or accidentally make her laugh, she will whack me on my shoulder if i am standing near.

Therefore, every time after her laughter sounds, i will hear a "PIAK" sound either on my right or left shoulder.

Pro and Con:
PRO
If she whack me, means she is laughing sincerely, not fake one. Meaning that my joke is not lame ^^.

CON
My shoulders bones may be dislocated or fractured.

There are four steps to avoid:
1. Firstly, think twice before you make her laugh.
2. Secondly, make sure both of her hands are holding books or something else
3. Thirdly, make sure the distance from her is longer than the length of her hand.
4. 吃肥点(Fatten our shoulder)

Exam is around the corner. Therefore, i want to apply some Physics.

Manipulated: Distance from her
Constant: Make her laugh
Responding: Amount of force applied on our shoulder

Conclusion made from the variables not graph:
The longer the distance from her, the weaker the force applied on our shoulder.

Precaution:
Fatten our shoulers to increase the time of impact aka time interval. Therefore, the impulsive force can be reduced.

Anyway,
NOT OFFENDING ~O~^^

No comments: