Thursday, April 16, 2009

To_o Go_od is Not Go_od

Let me tell you one good example.

Just now i was eating while watching the TV. My ELDER brother was about to eat his lunch while i was having my last bite. After i finished my lunch, i observed my brother for 5 minutes to make sure that he was watching the TV.

Therefore, i didn't off the TV and went to my room (first floor). Then i on my pc to do my EST homework.

After 20 minutes, my brother had finished his lunch and he wanted to go to his room (first floor). You know what happened?

He suddenly asked me :
*he called my name*, why u didn't off the TV?
Then he said :
You are the one who on the TV. Want other people to off for you.
Then i told him:
You are the last one who watch the TV mah.
Then he gave me one stupid example:
Wah. So if you are the last one who left the cinema, you have to off all the lights?

I was speechless so i just went to the living room (ground floor) and switched off the TV (ONLY!) then went back to my room (first floor) T_T

Haiz... that's why. TO_O GO_OD is NOT GO_OD

No comments: