Monday, April 20, 2009

AIYO... again arh?!

"Da Bian" lo... another DILEMMA!!!

Someone nominated me to become a prefect (not LC-ing) WITHOUT my permission! I think that someone doesn't understand me very well because i don't think i got the "ingredients" to become a prefect except my voice lo.

PROs
1. Can get more koko marks.
2. Can wear blue colour shirt and tie which is my favourite colour.
3. Can stand up freely during assembly.
4. Can go recess earlier.
5. Can go back to class later than others.
6. Can wear black and shiny shiny shoes.
7. Can remind people to button up. ^^
8. Can make my parents proud.
9. Can play with microphones.
10. (still thinking)

CONs
1. Cannot wear my white asadi shoes which is one year old only.
2. Need to spend extra money.
3. Need to reach school earlier. (can't watch 100% Entertainment le~ T.T)
4. Need to go for meeting every morning.
5. Need to do duty after recess.
6. Sometimes need to wear long sleeve although during hot days.
7. Sometimes need to stay back unwillingly.
8. May look more like nerd.
9. Cannot keep my hair and fingernails long A BIT.
10. Maybe need to face Puan Sareah everyday.
11. Sometimes need to become kuli unwillingly.

See, CONs are more than PROs. Therefore, should i give up or try my best?
DON'T KNOW YET
Hehehe... Of course le, DILEMMA MAH. ^^

No comments: