Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesday

Today is the best Tuesday in April because no add maths homework! Teacher didn't come. *SHONG NGEI.....*
I finished other homeworks at school so i decided to take a SHORT nap in the afternoon because i want to do my chem chem homework at night.
I selpt at 4 pm. When i woke up, time for dinner already. Means i slept for 3 hours. OMG, unbelievable, at least for me.
So now i am damn CONSCIOUS! I am finding the theme song of the drama The Building Blocks of Life (建筑有情天). Who can help me T_T.

By the way, i have been facing a problem for many years. I don't know what to fill in the nickname column when i sign up for something. Thanks to the two girls in my class, SCMT and JLSJ. They created two nicknames for me. (Don't really know whether i should ^^ or -_-ll)
I KNOW WHAT TO FILL IN LE~
THANKS YA

G2DMCH
a.k.a
Got to do my chem homework.
DC-ed

No comments: