Sunday, April 19, 2009

Another Example

I borrowed my add maths homework to my friend named A. During physico lesson, the teacher saw him copying my work but i didn't intend to let him copy. I thought he want to refer only.

So the physico teacher informed my add maths teacher that A copied someone's homework but didn't say who.

During add maths lesson last Tuesday, A was not around. My add maths teacher told the whole class that A copied people work and said that she will cut A and the *orang baik* punya marks. T.T

When she asked the whole class who is the *orang baik*, i am not brave enough to admit because i am TO_O INNOCENT to admit that!!!

Tomorrow got add maths and A will be there too. The tacher will ask him face-to-face. SHIT! I "jia lat" liao.
Haiz~

You see, TO_O GO_OD IS NOT GO_OD

No comments: