Monday, April 27, 2009

Hapi Birthday 2.0

As my usual pendahuluan...
There are billions of people celebrating their birthday today! But i know one of them only. Not bad lar

This birthday post will be a little bit more "serious" and "formal". You know why?
Because is my LAU DA aka BOSS's birthday. ^^

Me, XMD with honor, officially announce the lucky star...

JEN JEN JEN JEN....
JEN JEN JEN JEN....


LIM LIM, LIM SIEW JIN!!!
(FYI, *lim* means drink in hokkien.
Not offending xD)
(guess who is my LAU DA) Hehehe..
Same thing happens again. I don't have your picture. So i just "steal" from somewhere else. SORRY ARH LAU DA!
Ok la, you will know the answer from my next sentence if you can't find the answer from my LAU DA's name.

SHE(got zadao onot?) should be grateful to have a "fruit son" like me. ^^

Time for me to show off my talent again xD.
(Please use the Madagascar Birthday Song's rhythm)
Happy Birthday to you,
Your name is Siew Jin,
Today is your birthday,
Sorry no present! xD
(sincere enough lor~)

I know girls hate to let people know their ages but.....
HAPPY SWEET FORM 4!!!

they don't mind to let people know what form are they in!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No comments: