Saturday, April 4, 2009

Certificate of Excellence

Today no tuition but went to school for anugerah cemerlang. First time got the chance to go. YEAH. I am quite happy although i got 1 achievement only. ^^

Well, it was HOT. Not the people but the weather. I was sweating like i am showering. xD

Luckily can sit with friends and allowed to bring handphone. If not, i tink i will be bored like hell. When the principal and VIP was giving speech, i was watching videos in my phone. Hehehe...naughty leh. I know almost everyone was doing the same thing to_o. Lolx

I got one cert and plate only. No cash -_-''.





After i received my "compliment". I went back to my sit and get "snapped". First time snap with girl =^_^=. I felt like i am a superstar when i am snapping this photo. More than 4 "photographer" were taking my pic.^^

Obviously PY and me were looking at different lens. Hehehe... this is what i mean felt like a superstar. :P (BTW, A lo_oks like very sleepy =P)

Just now that photo is not very nice. This one nicer. I lo_ok quite ~yeng~ HAHAHAHA.


*BONUS ZONE*


Hemmmm.... where is she??

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHh!!!!!HAHAHAAHAH!!!

No comments: