Saturday, April 25, 2009

HOT hot HOT!

Currently sweating while typing...

WASEH! Beh tahan. Nowadays the weather is do damn freaking warm and DRY except my body which is always wet because of sweat.
At home is not so bad. At least can on the air-cond if really can't stand the heat or can just half naked!^^

But it is different at school in the class. My class's "feng shui" is so damn terrible. I think my classroom never escape from facing the sun, especially in the afternoon-_-ll.

I hope the PIBG can donate more money to my school so that more fans can be installed in my class because air-conds are not go_od to our "home".

Still sweating....

Imagining that now i'm laying down on the ice-skating field while eating "Zhap Xuet"(aka mixed blended ice/ABC) and drinking a huge glass of Teh O "BING" or ICED lemon tea. Harrrrrhhhhh.... so cooling ^^


Rain(not the korean guy), why aren't you falling...

No comments: