Friday, May 29, 2009

Sucks In Dancing T_T

Yesterday was Thursday, but i slept after 12 am.
0.0

It is because i went to my Lau Daaa's birthday party.^^ Although i had to change my sleeping time, i didn't have the feeling of regret because it was really fun.^^(although a lot of people "fong fei kei")

But it doesn't matter because all the guests who came are KAKI PARTY! xD

Especially when the dancing session. I felt like i was having my first clubbing experience there. The bass was so awesome and there is a spotlight that will non-stop blinking >.<

I was so SUCKS in dancing because i never go "clubbing" before. ^^

I was like
... WoW...
when i saw Lau Daaa they all dance like dunno what. I never see them dance like that at school. ^^

Then Lau Daaa's family members are very nice. Her sister and brother treated me like i very "cooked" with them. LOL

BUT one thing i don't really like. A LOT OF STAIRCASE.....

xD

No comments: