Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another lesson learned

YEAH...
BM papers "gao dim" already. Tomorrow no exam YYEEAAHH......

But something bad happened to me. Not about the exam. Is about my stomach.
During recess, i thought i was not hungry. So i stayed in the class to study.
After recess, when i started to write my name on the question paper, my stomach was playing drum.

By the time only i knew that i was hungry but nothing can be done T_T.
Recess over exam started already.

After 20 minutes, i started to feel some pain from my stomach A.K.A. gastric pain.

Pain
>.<
Til
>.<
Can
>.<
Die
>.<

But luckily i still alive. ^^
I was just sweating non-stop while controlling the pain.(man leh~...*perasan*hehehe)

When the clock showed 1.10pm, everyone was packing. Only then i realized that today i can go back early!!!!!!! YEAH!!! but i forgot to inform my mum -_-

So i just sat on the white but rusty metal bar while waiting for my mum and *still* controlling the pain. Cham~

Therefore, my conclusion is
NEVER THOUGHT I AM NOT HUNGRY!!!
and
EAT A.M.A.P FOR BREAKFAST BEFORE GO TO SCHOOL!!!

FYI, A.M.A.P = as much as possible

No comments: