Monday, May 4, 2009

Hard Task

Exam is around the corner but i still lack of study mood. This is because i can't do revision without the exam timetable! Curse the school!!! So not efficient. Always last minute only distribute the timetable. Curse again!!!

Or maybe is my fault to_o. Always last minute study. But what to do lar~
I am FKY maaaaa~~~~.....

The rank of subjects that i fear the most are

1. BIOLOGY
2. SEJARAH
3. MORAL

I heard the name already shivering.

But luckily i have two "mothers" in my school. Hehehe....
One always order me to sleep.
Another one always ask "Study ady?" and "Finish homework ady?"

owh.....feel so grateful.... ^^





By the way, now i am desperate to get two songs:
1) 厚脸皮 (hou lian pi) - A song from a drama named 暖流18 (Love 18)

2) 同班同学 (tong ban tong xue) - A chinese song sang by two thailand guys, Golf & Mike

Who can help me T_T

No comments: