Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Second Coldest Story Ever Told

Today, before my brother sent me to tuition, he went to a hospital.
He went there to visit his friend. Something really bad happened to his friend. At least i think so....

His friend lost his right arm in an accident and he is still very young! I think 20+ only. I think he used to be a right-handed but after the accident, he need to train his LEFT hand to do everything!!!

OMG!!! So cham~ I can't imagine if i am facing the same situation. Anyway, i wanna say gambateh to him, GAMBATEH!!! Tomorrow will be better!

That's why, next time i will never speed no matter what is the circumstance because i KIA C!!! unless i am driving HUMMER!!




*是不是速度越慢越难发生碎骨*
*上山
漂移手跌下山到时连火葬费也可以省了*
I don't know how to translate into other languages. Sorry for any inconvenient.

No comments: