Friday, May 15, 2009

Important Annoucement!!!

This is a very very important announcement and also WARNING!

Especially to those who like to sleep late late during weekdays and call people at night.

FYI, i like to sleep EARLY during weekdays because i don't want to stay awake by drinking coffee. This is because coffee is not a very healthy drink.
I prefer MilX, Teh "O" and milk. ^^

Eh? Why i suddenly talk about drinks? Weird...

Ok, i "reverse" my car...

What i want to tell is,

DON'T / NEVER CALL ME AFTER 9.15 PM!!!

I can't fell asleep easily in a short period of time. Don't know why. Since born like this liao.
Therefore, i am really pissed off when i am trying my best to fell asleep and when i ALMOST can start my dream, suddenly....

RING!!!

RING!!!

RING!!!


RING!!!


RING!!!


RING!!!


RING!!!


I have experienced this kind of situation for many times. The worse thing is, that particular day i don't need to switch on the air-cond because the weather was cooling.

But after the ring....ring... incident. I had to switch on the air-cond because i was really really angry until my body temperature also increased.

Maybe you will ask why i don't want to switch off or change to silent mode. The answer is, nothing is perfect including my phone.

My phone alarm will only work if it is switched on and in normal mode. -___-

During weekends i can sleep late late la. So you all can call me as late as possible!!!


ROGER THAT?
sao dou mei?!

No comments: