Sunday, May 24, 2009

New Record

Today,
Now only i on my computer. WHOA. O.O what a record for me...=P

Yesterday i slept at 2.13.35 am. Weekend ma~=P. I woke up at 10 am.(Why? Bcecause 2 + 8 = 10)I forced myself to sleep for 8 hours.^^

I followed my parents to pasar for breakfast and my mum had something to buy. Actually i also have something to buy which is correction tape and i gonna promote that book shop. You know why, it is because i bought a
20M correction tape for just RM 3.80!!
But i don't know the name of the shop because i seldom go there. Somewhere near Taman Muda la.

Then i went back home at 11 plus and started my HISTORY ADVENTURE. I secluded myself from my parents in my room for 6 hours and 32 minutes.
WASEH
Longer than my BIOLOGY ADVENTURE.(btw, bio sucks >.<)

And my conclusion is, CHAPTER 4 is the easiest.
"Sei Mou..." I think i got the qualification to ...

JK only la!!! Hehehehe....

No comments: