Saturday, May 9, 2009

I'm not a "Sui Zhai" ^^

Mother's day,
Mother's day,
Mother on the way....

I know Mother's day is around the corner, but i don't know which "corner" it is, means i don't really know the exact day. Because the advertisements on the TV never declare that. -__- lame lar~

Anyway, thanks to Pui Yi for telling me that tomorrow, Sunday is the Mother's day.(<--- Go_od thing) Therefore, just now i went to buy a cake for my mum. I bought it today because i don't want to let my mum knows that =P. Tomorrow my mum will be at home whole day long, so is not to_o convenience to create a surprise. ^^
Actually i shared money with my sister and brother because i am not selfish. =P Nah, the CAKE:


Kawaii leh~

I think the cake will taste like yam because i saw

the YAM word on the tag! ^^
Anyway,


HAPPY MUMMY's DAY!!!!
Always love YOU!!!
no matter how many times you scolded me. Hehehe

No comments: