Friday, February 13, 2009

SIENsation

Aiyo...tomorrow got school -_-'' and after school got tuition pula -_-''''.So SIENZ la!!! Today have to sleep early because tomorrow have to wake up early x_x. Today, i discovered a kind of human. Emmm...what am i going to type without offending that guy... OK la, i know already. "KIASU" human. That guy brought something to school. When i wanted to see(gebo^^) the thing "that guy" brought, the first thing "that guy" said is, "Aiya, old one la. No need to see". WALAO EH!!! Who say i want to/only can see new thing!? What i felt(remember,i'm writing my feeling only) is that guy is not trying to merendahkan diri but "that guy" scare people laugh at "that guy" for using old thing so "that guy" "merendahkan diri" first before people laugh(if really got that kind of "L" people) at "that guy". Means "KIASU". I felt like that because sometimes i am that kind of person too~ :P. You understand or not? Because i'm afraid that my "summary^^" is quite messy.
Anyway, if u know that guy, please don't tell "that guy" i was typing about "that guy" and i really not offend-ing "that guy". ^^

*[that guy] with two (") means either she/he/him/her*

For your information, tomorrow is Valentine's Day aka Friendship Day(based on NTS).

I believe the following things that i am going to type don't "ngam" girls D... because all are about CARS ^^. I discovered a car named Honda FC Sport from the internet. DAMN "SEXY" ^o^ Although "she" is "SEXY", "she" is not my favorite car :P






The Honda FC Sport is a concept car produced by Honda.FC Sport is a hydrogen powered sports car.

In case you guys want to know my favorite car, nah...



R34 Nissan Skyline GT-R

(I believe this is my longest post so far)^0^

No comments: