Sunday, February 22, 2009

First time

I went to Times Square today to watch Pink Panther 2.



The movie started at 3.30 pm but me,D and L went there at 12.30pm while C came later.
We went there earlier because we want to have lunch at SUBWAY and it was my first time to have meal there^^. The food there taste good!!!ICHIBANG!!! One bit contains several textures\taste: crunchy lettuces and cucumbers, juicy tomatoes, cheesy cheese, creamy mayonnaise and finally layers of ham and salami(halal 1^^) *IRRESISTIBLE*

If you never eat there before and want to know how to order:
1. Choose your set.
2. Choose your bread.
3. Choose your topping(s).
4. Choose your sauce(s).
5. Wash your hands. :P
6. Find a place which has a good "feng shui" and enjoy your meal lolX

Before you order, make sure you have enough money.^^

After 45 minutes eating, we still have plenty of time. Therefore, when went to the arcade. D and L changed their role to a professional(perasan) racer. My favorite game in the arcade is the basketball shootout. I love that very much because i can't always play that.

After that, we went for a bowling game and have my first bowling game^^. I am proud to say that, i WON!!!{89} hahaha... quite happy because it was my very first bowling game^^. For those who want to try it, go on. The bowling ball is not very heavy actually.

C came just after we returned our
bowling shoes. Then we went to the cinema to watch Pink Panther 2. That movie was awesome. I laughed from the beginning until the end.

No comments: