Monday, February 9, 2009

Never Judge Me By My Appearances

Firstly, i wanna ask everyone, i look like gangster meh??? I still remember that YPC day. That day i sit at the end of the row so almost every parents can see me. The bad thing is, i hate the way some of them look at me like "aiye...he also can get *As". I REALLY LOOK LIKE GANGSTER MEH?!?!(sometimes look like "lala" only wad...:P) Anyway,i dunno what to type le. So as my conclusion, NEVER AND PLEASE DON'T JUDGE PEOPLE BY THEIR APPEARANCES. (a criminal may look like a nerd, a nerd may look like a criminal)
**one good example is from the movie "Shaolin Soccer". If you watch before, do you still remember a guy who look like nerd but very cruel, use spanner/hammer to beat people when friendly match with stephen chow's team** LOLZ XD

No comments: