Saturday, March 21, 2009

K-I-A a.k.a killed in action (coldest story ever told)

This post is not about game but something that everyone uses everyday, which is C-U-P( don't think dirty).

I have a cup named MM CUP. I had used it for don't know how many years. I love MM CUP more than I can say but MM CUP left me already...T_T

Let me tell you how the accident happen. I was playing badminton. I broke it when i was using it to drink water. So it's called K-I-A:

1.

2.

When i was drinking water with MM CUP, the climax of the story....

3.

and end up with "pili palang" sound. Want to see how my MM CUP look like? OkOk, no problem but ready first because you know la, that cup i have used for many years already.^^

BEFORE


AFTER


SNIFFF...SNIFFF



Anyway, i'm using a new cup now BECAUSE I HAVE TO but i won't forget MM CUP!^^

No comments: