Friday, March 6, 2009

HooRay

Yeah....exam over already!!! But still got one more week of school before holiday starts.-_-lll Another thing to sweat is i haven't finish my karangan. X_X

Bad luck always continue(衰开有条路). This morning my discipline teacher gave a short speech about guys hair. My hair is a bit long now and i want to cut DURING holiday but still got one more week before holiday starts T_T.

Aiyo....scare scare la. I scare next week the teacher simply cut my hair and make me look "yong sui"(ugly).

By the way, i don't know what to do during holiday. Everyday play game very fast "sienZ"(get bored). My dtandoor voucher still with me but i think i won't go there and eat alone loh... but i also don't want to waste my "effort" that only valid until 31st of March 2009!!
Sweat la -_-lll


Maybe going to Time Square next Monday(yeah). Plan to watch Love Matter but just now i realized that the movie is not U!!! Damn!

Feel like want to find a part time job during this holiday.Lolx... Because i am sick of using my parents' money. Got limit one, not nice :P

Finally, i want to say good luck to everyone including YOU!!!

No comments: