Tuesday, March 3, 2009

D - I - E

WalaO eh!!! The add maths paper was so damn freaking difficult!!! Some look like very simple but when I try to solve them, my "CPU" become empty like my stomach. Actually i'm not afraid of getting low marks lah(penilaian only ma :P)... but i am afraid that my add maths teacher will get mad and ask me do to unacceptable times of corrections!!! Alphanians and Betanians will understand well.

Anyway, add maths already became a history.

NOW i am facing a new problem. Just now i was doing revision for BIO because tomorrow got BIO paper. I decided to start from the second chapter so i took out my SUCCESS book and opened page 11. Starting was still OK but then... my only reaction was like this :
0.0'''


I realized starting from 2.2, i can't understand all those terms because i never learn them before. All those terms are like alien language. They know me but i don't know them. Therefore, i gave up doing revision for BIO NOW........ because i want to blog :P

As my conclusion, BIO is the most difficult, annoying, irritating, disgusting, stressing, harmful and confusing topic i have ever encountered!!!!!!!!

OK..done blogging. Now have to go back and communicate with "aliens" T.T~~~

No comments: