Thursday, August 13, 2009

Talent Time( i know its lame)

When you read this blog, please play the song "Touch My Hand" by D.A.

Saw you from the distance
I am watching you
You going to do something fishy
I know it is something illegal
In the sea of people
You and her are cheating
I never knew what the question about
But i never try to cheat
Tryin' to reach her paper, with your hand
Take it as fast as you can
Only you only her, but i saw
Tryin' to raise up my hand to scare you
Can't let the teacher see
Can't let the paper drop
Cause if you do it'll all be over
And you'll never score A again
Can't let the GEBO see
Until you finish it
Cause if you do it'll all be over
And you'll never get the chance again
You'll never get the chance again
You'll never get the chance again


Lame leh~ ^^

No comments: