Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A really HAPPY Birthday

Today is 19 August and it's a school day! I think this is my first time "19 August + School day"

First of all, when i was sleeping and dreaming, suddenly i heard my sms ringtone rang (twelve something)...
That time in my heart :-
"Aiya... who still don't know my rule. After 9.15 still wanna sms me."

So i force myself up and check the messages :-
"Let me see who so *dai sei*"...

But i was wrong. Actually they want to wish me only... i felt so guilty and gam dung but i didn't reply because too sleepy already ^^

When at Skylite, before i sit down, another 19 August came and wished me like today was not his Bday -__-

Then in class, my "kind" monitor asked everyone to sing Bday song for me :-
"Wa...so touching man"

Then during physics, a more gam dung incident happened! They gave me HALF of a birthday cake... because half of it was taken by another 19 August

Then they sing Bday song for me again but this time with a cake and a cute candle on it!
BUT!!!! I don't know how to react that time and feel damn malu... i was just smiling only >.<
Due to the terms of privacy, i have censored 90% of the senders' name
Besides that, my other schoolmates also got wish me ^^


Although i didn't get any hair gel, hair spray or leng zhai poster, but i already feel very satisfied.
*At least got free supper*=P

BTW, did anyone lost anything that shouldn't let the Bday boy see?

ONCE AGAIN! THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!

Derrick did a lot of researches on 19 August, please go to his blog and "slow slow see" ^^

No comments: