Sunday, June 28, 2009

Optimus Prime

Don't worry... i won't post the storyline ^^

I fulfilled one of my wishes this year...
Today i watched
TRANSFORMERS 2 : THE REVENGE OF THE FALLEN.
The movie is so damn nic3. In my opinion, Trans is better than Ter... I Q-ed for almost 30 minutes to buy 3 tickets. I swear that the Q line was the longest i have ever seen but the worse thing is, I sat at the FIRST row on the left side. I kept on adjusting my head so that my head won't "jam" xD I hope i am from PRIME family and my name will be Prime KY =P because OPTIMUS is so damn "YENG" in the movie.

After that, i went to eat chicken rice outside LM. Then went to the arcade and play play play. I got 75 tickets only. Therefore, the only choice is to redeem tissue papers -__-''
Before i left, i saw a lot of people standing near the "Initial D". So i just go "gebo gebo". One "guai lou" was challenging a "leng zai"*not leng zhai*
The "guai lou" was using a slow car and drive with one hand but still can win that "leng zai". Hahaha... the "guai lou" got "fong sui" but still can win!!!

No comments: