Friday, June 26, 2009

L-C

Maybe some of you will know what am i going to post from my title...

I took my slip peperiksaan, with my mother because today is open day... my result still the same - ok ok only-

If you see my result based on my number of A, you may react like...
0.o > WASEH... fky/ky/fk/byz/xmd can get 11 A's out of 12 subjects?!

Ehem... thats right. I got 11 A's and 1 B. But my percentage ngam ngam 75% only...-__- However, i got another achievement. I defeated all the guys in my class which is only 8 of them... lost to 6 girls only. ^^

Anyway, i am happy with my result. At least got improvement. xD Hope my parents will treat me with CRAB FEAST. OMG, my saliva is dripping, paiseh =P

Or give me a TRANSFORMER 2 GOLD CLASS TICKET!!!! because i haven't watch >.<

By the way, i have an announcement to all the By2 fans. By2 is coming to Sg. Wang on 4/7/2009 at 4.00pm. ^^

Haiz...Euuu....Damn....Shxt....Aiyo.... tomorrow got school. -___-''

No comments: