Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pity them...

I was playing badminton with my brother peacefully. We used the gate as our "net". I stood outside while my brother inside.

From far, i saw 2 Malay and 1 Indian boy approaching us. At the time i was predicting that they sure will come can kacau. I WAS RIGHT. When they were behind me... the Indian boy suddenly said "MCB" (quite loud).

I turned around and 1/2 look, 1/2 stare, 1/2 glare at him... he was like takut-takut =P but tried to act tough because his friends were around. Pity him... Then the other Malay guy started to take action...

He said "Eh... bagi saya try"

He don't look like good people + so yong shui. Stupid people also will say NO lar~

Then he said "Kedekut la lu... sepet...sepet"

I started to think that he is a blind guy who thinks that people who wear spec are sepet... my eyes LANGSUNG TAK SEPET ^^ haiz...pity him... they walked away because they failed to provoke me ^^ This kind of people i had encountered a lot of times... alah bisa tegah biasa^^
I would like to send this phrase to them:

SO MANY PEOPLE DIE WHY THEY DIDN'T DIE
(GAM DOH YAN SEI ME KIN LEI DEI SEI)

No comments: