Saturday, September 19, 2009

PAV

First time go PAV with friends...

Second time go to PAV...

And i realized that, PAV actually not bad lei... coz got leng lui... but those are not my type because their make-up so thick >.<>.<...luckily my female friends understand me... they din langgar my peraturan.. HAHAHAHA

Jk ^^... i where got so "hamsap"

The air-conds in PAV are cold enough... not like Time Square, every time also sweat like don't know what. I think i would like to go there everyday when I'm rich^^

The main objective today at PAV is to watch a SUPER BRILLIANT MEANINGFUL AWESOME BRAVO SCARY FUNNY movie:-
--- Where Got Ghost?---

That movie "GOOD GHOST" nice lei.... i think it is the best Chinese movie i have ever watched, honestly. I think Jack Neo will be my next idol! I think i can't sleep tonight because that movie is just TOO SUPER BRILLIANT MEANINGFUL AWESOME BRAVO SCARY FUNNY!

ps: I'm not promoting that movie but the movie is just too SUPER BRILLIANT MEANINGFUL AWESOME BRAVO SCARY FUNNY.^^

No comments: