Thursday, July 23, 2009

Weaknesses

*First of all i apologize to all my blog fans (if got =P) because i long time never update already...

I also don't know why, it seems that i am getting lazier and lazier to blog... but don't worry, i will keep on typing lame things to make people laugh xD*

I think my brain grew bigger already. I feel that i am not as stupid as last time but my English pronunciation is still the same, LAME -_-''. Sometimes i wanted to say some words but i know that i can't pronouce well, so i rather shut up. >.< Haiz... i hope all my friends can understand mandarin/cantonese WELL!...

Besides that, i always don't dare to do anything that i never did before but after i did it once, haha...there will be no problem =P...

I also like to take all the imperfect things and left the perfect one for the others, except for things that will influence my appearance ^^...

90% percent of my jokes are lame.... and people will laugh at me for that...

Lastly, i don't like to type too much =P

*actually got some more, but i can't identify now ^^*

No comments: